Hey everybody! We are really sorry you haven’t heard from us for all these weeks. We’ve been really busy coding Zeplin Wii U Emulator version 4. This version is still in Beta, but it is the most release so far. You must be wondering what’s changed?
The only thing that’s changed… is everything!
Well, okay, not really. Our Wii U Emulator just got really improved. This version of Zeplin is a lot faster, and has an extensive amount of game support added. Seriously, there’s pretty much no game that Zeplin cannot play.We’ve also added support for 3D Touch devices. You honestly need to Upgrade to the new version right now, what are you waiting for, hop onto the Download Section of Zeplin!
There’s also a bunch of new features to check out for! The new Zeplin Wii U Emulator is taking full advantage of what the actual Wii U Console has to offer. We’ve finally added Dutch translations for all those that have requested it. Also, when a friend sends you a multiplayer game invite, you’ll now be greeted with in-emulator popup instead of being redirected temporary to a browser window. Of course we’ve also fixed bugs based on your feedback (thank you!) and will be rolling out some new goodies such as an improved Multiplayer Profile view in the next developer version.
What’s new in Zeplin Wii U Emulator v4.0?
- Dutch Language Support
- 3D Touch Support
- Extensive Game Support! (You now play almost any released game so far. HOORAY!)
- Improved Multiplayer Mode
- Multiplayer Profiles Added- You can Built your Own Profile
- Fixed 2 Serious Bugs that caused some serious memory Usage
- Drastically Improved Performance and Memory Usage
- A lot of Playback Issues got Corrected
- General Stability and Performance Improvement
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Added! (Not really, but wouldn’t it be great?)
- More Goodies Coming Soon! (We Will be Rolling out a second Update in the near Future)