That’s right, our Wii U Emulator is now officially on its version 2.0!
- Our Wii U Emulator code is now privately hosted on Github. Further development efforts are already in progress.
- We’ve finally integrated a partial multilingual support. Zeplin Wii U Emulator now supports both French and German.
- We’ve tweaked most of Zeplin’s functions, fixed a handful of annoying bugs, and we’ve implemented OpenCL. Zeplin Wii U Emulator is now faster! Please update your DirectX Runtime, and drivers.
- Bug fixes on Zeplin’s built in Multiplayer Mode. It is now more like netplay.
- Major Game Support! We now support almost every recent game title that was released for the Wii U!
We’ve also found this amazing video that was created on YouTube by some amazing person (Thank you so much for making this video for Zeplin , we appreciate it!)
Toad Treasure Tracker just looks amazing on our Wii U Emulator, doesn’t it?