We are proud to announce the release of Zeplin Emu, a new Wii U Emulator Project that works on both Windows and Mac. Zeplin is basically the Wii U Emulator you’ve always been looking for. The main difference between Zeplin and all other Emulators for the Wii U Console is that it actually works!
We started this project on early 2015, and finally after months of hard work released a standalone alpha version of our emulator for both Windows and Mac operating systems. If you’re tired of reading and just want to try them out, head to the Download section, everything is there.
Keep in mind that Zeplin is actively developed at the moment, and that you may encounter bugs. Don’t let that discourage you, we are releasing updates on a weekly basis. Don’t forget to update Zeplin once you download it!
Zeplin Wii U Emulator Features
- Super Awesome 1080p HD Output
- Retina Display Support
- Support for a variety of Wii U Game Rips
- Built-in Update Function
- Wireless control of Zeplin with your iDevice; turn your iPhone into a Wii U Controller. (Please keep in mind that there’s a Zeplin iOS application currently on alpha stage. It’ll soon hit the App Store, keep an eye out!)
- We’ve partnered up with Designer Tommy Davis for the UI on Zeplin Emulator
- Unique Multiplayer Mode (Mimics Gog’s Brew Mode)
More features coming soon! Stay tuned guys, and don’t forget to peek into our awesome, brand new Changelog section. (Don’t tell anyone, but there’s cake in there!)
Update: Check this cool video out! It’s our Wii U Emulator in action, created by a youtube user!